Copyright Magic Water Beads, Inc. All rights reserved.
KIDS WATER BEADS!!!
What are water beads?
Water beads are tiny water absorbent polymer. When exposed to water, they absorb, tore and then release water needed for growing plants.
A single 10 gram packet of water crystals expands to over 2 cups of beads. They are cleaner and definitely prettier than soil and can be used and reused repeatedly.
Are water beads safe? Yes. Water beads are safe. THEY ARE: Non-toxic Biodegradable Eco-friendly Colors will not bleed!! Non-fading
Because of their size, even though they are not toxic, care must be taken when they are around small children. They must never be eaten
REMEMBER, OUR WATER BEADS ARE NON-T0XIC
Everyone Loves Magic Water Beads!
How do I make the beads grow? Simply empty the contents of a packet of dry beads into a container. Soak them in water for at least 4 hours. Drain off any excess liquid and then they are ready to use.
Can I add a scent to the beads? Sure can. Simply add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to them once you have drained the excess water off.
Can candles be placed in a bowl or jar of water beads? Yes. Water beads are safe to use with candles.