Safety First – When taking your dog out for walks at night, the LED collar allows you to keep track of your dog and prevents you losing sight of your dog in the dark. This can prove very effective if you live on a large block of land or maybe on a farm
Location – It is always helpful besides you for others especially cyclists and motorists to have your dog in their vision clearly. We all know dogs have a habit of running onto the road blindly. Having these LED dog collars would ensure if they do my mistake step into somebody’s path, they are quickly noticed through their lit up dog collars and thus preventing any fatal accidents.
Look & Feel – Dog fashion shows or dressing you dog up is not uncommon anymore. The LED dog collars can make your dog stand out at the next party you are having – is it a dance party, than why not get a LED dog collar for your dog and get him involved. This is probably a nice to have benefit of such a dog collar but believe me, I have seen this happen many a times.
Investing in an LED collar is like getting a two for one deal as you only use the LED part of the collar when needed. Definitely worth the functionality in provides in relation to the safety of your dog. Make sure you check out a LED dog collar the next time you visit your local pet shop.
COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM
Feel comfortable and safe when you walk your dog even in daylight. Every driver will see you and your dog.
Style through your neighborhood with your new lit-up dog collar!
BLUE, YELLOW, PURPLE, GREEN, PINK, ORANGE,
The LED dog collars are battery operated and most require only one button lithium battery. These are the same batteries used in wrist watches. Batteries are simply inserted, a small switch on button activated and the lining around the collar where the LED pipe type of feature lights up. Very easy to operate. When the LED lights are not needed, all you have to do is switch off and use the dog collar as a normal collar.
Copyright Magic Water Beads, Inc. All rights reserved.
WARNING!!! AMAZON AND EBAY WATER BEADS MAY BE TOXIC!!!